Sunday, October 17, 2010

Can You Help

Right, this Ironman thing is starting to kick into gear.
I'm training like a nutter and the media commitments are just starting.
Now the aim of all this is to increase awareness of living with Autism and Aspergers, although our son doesnt have Aspergers, I hope to be able to help both causes. But another goal can be to use this media exposure to raise some money to help a family in a way that will make a real difference to the quality of their life. We have Autism New Zealand support and indeed, they will handle any funds raised but it would be nice to develop a target.

If you know of a family that may benefit from the purchase of a specially trained dog to help their child can you please either email me on wendyandjason@farmside.co.nz or ring/text me on 0211532779. It would be nice to be able to have a specific family or even families in mind to know who I'm busting my butt for.

Cheers

Jase.

No comments:

Post a Comment